The 4Media iPhone Photo to PC Transfer is a simple new photo organizer and one-click iPhone Photo Transfer tool that helps you quickly backup your memories to computer and share with family and friends. It sports a clean and intuitive graphical interface that you can check out.
Lightweight and clean graphical interface
The application doesn’t take long to install and it doesn’t come with a complicated setup that you would have to use before you could check out its features. It sports a clean and intuitive graphical interface with many nice tools at hand.
Explore various sections
4Media iPhone Photo to PC Transfer allows you to create slick photo albums in minutes, transfer pictures from computer to your iPhone, set album cover with favorite picture, share photos between multiple iPhone.
You can keep all the videos shot by iPhone from the device to computer to save your pictures and create photo albums to share with your family and friends.
You can upload your photos to your YouTube account, share with friends on Facebook and Flickr, print at home and more.
All in all, 4Media iPhone Photo to PC Transfer is a simple and useful photo organizer and one-click iPhone Photo Transfer tool that helps you quickly backup your memories to computer and share with family and friends.Solutions for Hardened Networks to Ensure Reliability
SCCM failed to deliver
When the system administrators for a client’s business-critical application were asked about their opinion of SCCM, they were unanimous in their statement: “We love SCCM but it’s become unusable!” This statement is not unusual in many organizations that have implemented SCCM. There are many reasons why SCCM can fail to deliver, but perhaps the most frequently encountered reason is that SCCM is designed to work only in a Windows domain. However, SCCM’s capability to install and manage applications through a network is indispensable, and even the most complex enterprise needs must be able to rely on SCCM to provide the reliability it needs to complete mission-critical activities. Unfortunately, this simply isn’t the case.
This article outlines some of the common scenarios that we see SCCM fail to deliver.
SCCM failed because it’s limited to a Windows domain
The sad truth is that SCCM only works in a Windows domain. When SCCM is unable to install an application, it is actually unable to install the application at all. This is because the operating system in the target computer needs to be one eea19f52d2
Windows Forensic Toolchest allows you to perform scripted attacks and capture the results.
It will attack the target with pre-defined attack scripts that capture results in a consistent manner.
The attacker can rerun the scripts to capture new results for reanalysis.
It also supports attack mitigations such as running with user or system account.
It can capture attack results in html or xml, and produce hash matches for comparison and submission.
It is designed to produce scripts that provide a reproducible forensic investigation
Windows Forensic Toolchest Features:
* Replay of Attack Scripts – You can rerun a script that captured a result to produce different results
* Cross-Platform – The tool has been tested to work on Windows 7 and 8.
* Authentication – The tool requires authentication from the user before all scripts are run.
* Attack Mitigations – You can run the tool with system or user account. You can also specify different user names to run the attack under.
* Collection of Attack Results – The tool can collect results from the attack and can save them in html or xml.
* MD5 and SHA1 Checksums – The tool can calculate the MD5 and SHA1 checksums for every capture along the way.
* Hash Matching – The tool can generate hash matches between captured results to ensure they are exactly the same.
* Scriptable – The tool can be scripted to help automate the entire process of using it.
* Compatible – The tool has been tested on Windows 7 and 8.
* Runs on Linux – The tool has been tested to work on RedHat 6 and Ubuntu 10.04.
* Supports chaining of tools – You can run multiple tools in succession.
* Supports Command-Line Arguments – You can pass in command line arguments to individual tools.
* Supports File Logging – You can log information to a file as the tools run.
* Supports Recursive Paths – You can pass in recursive paths.
* Supports Automated Processing – You can trigger the tool to process files using conditions.
* Supports Decoding of Encoded Data – You can pass in an encoded string and the tool will decode the string and pass the decoded string back to you.
* Supports XSD for Validation – The tool validates files and tells you if they are syntactically correct.
* Supports Hashing of files – The tool can calculate the MD5 and SHA1 checksums for all files.
* Supports JAVA – You