God Of War Windows 7 Theme X64 [Latest-2022]
The pack includes 10 wallpapers with vivid colors.
The windows have a widescreen resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels.
Each one of the wallpapers can be modified in order to change its position on the screen, whether you want it centered, stretched or fit, and you can either set it to appear every X minutes (between 10 seconds and 1 day) or when you open it (or select it from the drop-down menu).
The package doesn’t use any resources and didn’t cause any error during our evaluation.
If you are a big fan of the ‘God of War’ video game, you can now enjoy it in your computer. Download the theme and customize it as you wish.
Many people do not trust in the accuracy of iTunes. Of course, this might be true, but you will find out on your own by downloading and trying the latest version of iTunes for Windows.
We have been using iTunes for a few years, and we absolutely love it. If you are also a fan of this tool, you will find a lot of interesting things in this latest version. The most obvious is that the main function button has been moved from the upper left corner to the upper right corner. This is a good thing for those who like to have the function button at the very top of the window, because you can then see this much more easily.
The well-known ‘Happy Face’ button that lets you go back to the previous page or continue from the previous page has also been moved to the upper right corner. This is a welcome change, and it means that you won’t have to force-scroll the window to find the button.
Another new feature is the ability to slow down the loading time of an album (which in turn makes the iTunes interface feel a bit slower). You can do this from the right-click menu of any album, playlist or Smart Playlist.
The ‘tab’ function has also been improved. If you are not happy with a certain setting, you can now use the ‘tab’ function to quickly change it.
If you are an iPhone user, you can also use the new ‘Edit screen’ button to edit songs or other functions directly from the device.
Finally, the new’searchable’ library displays the results of a text search by name, not only by location, meaning that you will find your songs a lot easier.
iTunes 7.0 is not all
God Of War Windows 7 Theme Free Download For PC
1. Show off your love for ‘God of War’ with this Windows 7 Theme.2. In this collection of 10 Wallpapers, each sports an aspect of the video game and is a vivid and spectacular introduction for you.3. Easy to use. You can use the theme for a long time without causing any damage.4. Reduce the use of your system’s resources. The ‘Desktop Background’ area can be utilized to customizing the theme, so you can easily set an optional wallpaper position to ‘Stretch’, ‘Fit’, ‘Fill’, ‘Tile’ or ‘Center’, as well as select a time interval and customize the choice of an image to be shown.
17-05-2014 04:59 PM
I love this thing, i think it’s awesome! I have used so many and gave them all a go. It’s a perfect fit and just the right number of wallpapers. One suggestion is a setting to do automatic updates which would be great. As a collector i would like to have the opportunity to be notified automatically when new wallpapers are added. I couldn’t find that setting.
23-01-2013 11:53 AM
I’ve tried ‘6 x 2′ and ’12 x 2’ wallpapers which didn’t look very good. However, having tried your ‘6 x 2’ theme, they work fine. Very good theme. Thanks a lot 🙂
20-10-2012 07:42 AM
Wallpaper picker is perfect for finding wallpapers on this site.
11-01-2012 07:47 AM
Please make the interval shorter. The interval in the drop down menu is much too long. The interval is too long between the wallpapers being swapped. It’s ridiculous.
08-12-2011 09:32 AM
Some of the wallpapers are much too similar.
27-11-2011 11:40 AM
A perfect theme for lovers of this game.
21-11-2011 06:42 AM
God Of War Windows 7 Theme Keygen For (LifeTime)
The theme can be configured via the included ‘Config.ini’ file. It contains the following settings:
The folder where the theme pack is installed must be visible in the ‘Desktop Background’ area in ‘Control Panel’, so that you can access it and modify its settings. However, after installing the theme, you don’t have to go back to the Control Panel and modify the ‘Desktop Background’ area (unless you don’t like the way things are setup).
How to Use God of War Windows 7 Theme:
To use the theme pack, launch the ‘God of War Windows 7 Theme Configurator’. In a few seconds, you’ll be able to configure all of the included pictures, either by selecting one or more options from the drop-down menu, or by using the text box to type in a new name and description. The default settings can be fine tuned through the settings menu.
For best results, stick to the defaults, and only make changes when you actually have a reason to do so.
You don’t have to restart your computer after configuring
What’s New in the God Of War Windows 7 Theme?
• The Windows 7 Theme for God of War is an ease-of-use application that is packed with all the necessary features to provide you with some bonus background images for your PC or laptop. The application can be configured to work with either Windows 7 or Windows Vista and some of the most important system settings included at the ‘Settings’ menu are: ‘Date and Time’, ‘Clock’, ‘Wireless’, ‘Power Management’, ‘Start Menu’, ‘Control Panel’, ‘Screenshots’, ‘Minimize to Tray’, ‘Shutdown and Restart’, and ‘User Account’.
• Thanks to the correct resolution that is included, you can customize the background wallpaper with a wonderful subject related to the ‘God of War’ video game.
• The wallpaper pack includes ten images with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, in order to make them fit perfectly on any screen. Some of them will fit well on any standard screen, while others will come as a gift to users with large monitors.
• Having the proper settings, you can even change the appearance of the images at a specific time interval, while others will appear randomly in order to match the theme better. You can also remove some of the wallpapers, so as to maintain a minimalistic interface.
• The program doesn’t take up a lot of system resources and behaves very smoothly during its setup. Therefore, the design that you can select will remain accessible without any interference for a long period of time.
This is a wonderful piece of software that will greatly enhance the look of your Windows 7 operating system.
OS: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i3-3220 3.1 GHz, AMD Phenom II X2 550 2.1 GHz
RAM: 6 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 3 GB or AMD Radeon HD 7670
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband internet connection
Storage: 1 GB available space
Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.5 GHz,